We are listing both apartments on the New Zealand holiday house portal Bookabach. The two apartments have 100% positive feedback from 91 transactions (in April 2017).
Here are the last feedbacks from January to April 2017. This is the complete list, nothing was left out!
- Perfect accommodation for my family of four. Super clean, comfy and really good equipment and facilities. Great location, easy to get to the airport and to the city. Loved it.
- Very easy to deal with. The house was exceptionally clean and tidy. Would stay here again.
- Quiet location, lovely clean and spacious bach. Very well equipped. Highly recommend.
- Great place to stay. Central location. Property was very tidy and secure. Would be more than happy to stay again!
- Excellent property, would be more than happy to stay again. Very clean and tidy, and super close to the city etc.
- Lovely place to stay. Great setup with good facilities to make an enjoyable stay. Would definitely stay again.
- Great property. Clean and safe. Uber made life very easy! Thanks.
- The property suited our needs 100%. Top notch both times we stayed there.
- Great little bach.
- Property met the needs of our family of 5 which includes three teenaged boys. Comfortably furnished, very clean and tidy. We found the location perfect. Would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a pleasant stay!
- We found the house very clean & comfortable – it was very well equipped with just about everything you would have in your own home. The area is very handy to the dairy, cafe, fish shop, malls & only 15 minutes to the city. We will certainly stay again.
- Comfortable well appointed holiday home. Thanks for having us.
And here some older ones:
Sue P. (Feb. 2012)
Excellent for families. Very clean. Like being at home. Will recommend Te Koru to my family and friends.
Louise, Phil, Emma, Jim and Karen
Louise Shambrook (NZ)
Louise, Phil, Emma, Jim and Karen enjoyed our 6 nights at Te Koru. The house was perfect for our needs – close to the railway station for ease of getting to the CBD and not far off the SW motorway to drive in especially from the south. Good sized rooms for 5 adults. Very helpful and efficient owner/contact – really appreciated everything. Will remember for next time we need a house in the city. Thank you, Uli and Lili.
Canada (Feb 20120)
I stayed for 2 weeks at Te Koru holiday home with my two boys. The house was well taken care of and very clean upon our arrival. It is located close to many activities and attractions, so it wasn’t a long car ride to get to any of the destinations. The neighbourhood was nice and we walked to the park nearby in the evenings. Thank you Uli and Lili for making our stay great!
We liked the Te Koru very much. The rooms were quite large and clean. The living room had plenty of space for the children. We also liked the nearby bus stations for traveling to downtown. The nearby road was quite during the night and we also enjoyed the fast WiFi.
Spent a week at Te Koru holiday home with my family. We were quite impressed with the amenities, and cleanliness of the house. Unbeatable value for money and would highly recommend it.
We stayed here for a few nights on our way home to Los Angeles from a wedding in Western Australia. The home was very comfortable, clean, and had all the amenities for my 18 month old son. I loved the neighborhood and it was so close to the airport. Thank you again Uli!